Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rik and his 'Life'

For personalized shoots of any kind, please feel free to drop me a mail at: bidduray@gmail.com.









Kids are always very special to me and I feel that they are the most precious resources of this world. Every kid born into this world is a new thought of God and they are the hands by which we can feel heaven.

Rik, my nephew is one such small, beautiful flower in this huge garden called “Earth”. Here goes some snaps of Rik enjoying his life in his own way.









 
    




© Abhishek Roy All Rights Reserved
Use of these photographs in any form without my permission is strictly prohibited. 

All the photographs are also available in higher resolutions.
For any enquiry,  please feel free to drop me a mail at: bidduray@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. I never knew Durgapur have such a talented photographer. Keep the good work going man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aloke for those encouraging words. Are you based in Durgapur?

    ReplyDelete