Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Portrait Photography (Karuna)

For personalized shoots of any kind, please feel free to drop me a mail at: bidduray@gmail.com.

A photography workshop on "Shooting Portfolios and Attractive Portraits" was jointly conducted by BCREC Creative Mates and Third Eye Durgapur on May 01, 2011. This event saw active participation from all the participants of the workshop. I would like to thank all the members of BCM, Third Eye Durgapur and also the models on behalf of Third Eye Durgapur who made this event succesfull. The following images are some of the shots that I have taken in the workshop. For other images you may check my Facebook Page.










© Abhishek Roy All Rights Reserved
Use of these photographs in any form without my permission is strictly prohibited. 

For any enquiry,  please feel free to drop me a mail at: bidduray@gmail.com.

6 comments: